Red Noses Jordan
Managing Director: Dara Madanat
Focus Region: Arab region/MENA/SWANA
Sectors: Humanitarian, Arts
Back in 2015, and with the Syrian crisis on the rise and refugees fleeing to the country, Jordan seemed the right country to benefit from healthcare clowning interventions; laughter and hope were very much needed. Started as a project, RED NOSES Jordan was then officially registered as a branch office of RED NOSES International (RNI) at the Jordanian Ministry of Culture in 2017. RNI is the headquarters of RED NOSES group operating in 11 countries.
Working in different setting, our interventions benefit different target groups, including hospitalized children, children with disabilities, medical staff, elderly, and children in marginalized areas.
RED NOSES is an artistic organization bringing humor and laughter to people in need of joy.
- We believe in the beauty of human emotions and strive to help people rediscover moments of happiness, especially in times and places of crisis and hardship.
- We envision the creation of a healthier and more humane world by contributing to the wellbeing of all human beings.
- With the art and philosophy of professional clowning, we support society in reconnecting with joy, happiness, and optimism.
- A healthy society knows how to laugh and play; people living in a healthy society are connected to each other.
- RED NOSES is a global movement with a clear focus on encouraging more joy and happiness in the world.
HealthCare Programs, Geriatric Programs, Children in Crisis and marginalized areas
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS