- AFF CEO Naila Farouky featured in Fast Company Middle East’s list of Most Creative People in Business 2023
- Philanthropy, the climate crisis and COP27 – a perspective from the Arab region
- AFF held its first series of capacity development modules (Impact Measurement and Management in May and June 2022)
- System Change in Philanthropy for Development: A Research Framework for Global Growth Markets – 4th of May 2022 – Hosted by The Centre for Strategic Philanthropy.
- The OECD Centre on Philanthropy hosted a virtual panel in April 2022 “Unpacking Private Philanthropy from the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey (MENAT)”.