Clare Woodcraft-Scott discusses new financial literacy project
Feb 21, 2016 | AFF Network News
Clare Woodcraft-Scott, CEO of Emirates Foundation and Chairperson of the Board at Arab Foundations Forum, discusses Emirates Foundation’s new financial literacy project “Usruf Sa7” (Money Wise) and the efforts to engage Emirati youth in acquiring useful skills towards financial literacy.
- AFF CEO Naila Farouky featured in Fast Company Middle East’s list of Most Creative People in Business 2023
- Philanthropy, the climate crisis and COP27 – a perspective from the Arab region
- AFF held its first series of capacity development modules (Impact Measurement and Management in May and June 2022)
- System Change in Philanthropy for Development: A Research Framework for Global Growth Markets – 4th of May 2022 – Hosted by The Centre for Strategic Philanthropy.
- The OECD Centre on Philanthropy hosted a virtual panel in April 2022 “Unpacking Private Philanthropy from the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey (MENAT)”.