CEO: Jamal Haddad
Type: Multi-purpose Fundraising Foundation
Focus Region: Diaspora areas - Palestinian
Sectors: Education & Philanthropy
In the pursuit to institutionalize all humanitarian initiatives that were launched by Mahmoud Abbas, to support and assist the Palestinian people wherever they are present, especially those in the refugee camps and the Diaspora in Lebanon, came the idea of establishing a Palestinian non -profit organization that can contribute to the support of the Palestinian people, through the development of the foundations of knowledge and science, under the name of Mahmoud Abbas Foundation.
To provide all the necessary means to ensure the success of our goal and mission that will allow the improvement of the situation of the Palestinians in the camps and the Diaspora to help empower them in the face of difficulties and challenges.
- Create an umbrella that works on managing the different initiatives launched by Mr. Mahmoud Abbas, in a strategic manner to maintain its success and sustainability, and strive to build partnerships with similar institutions and interested individuals to support these initiatives.
- Focus on humanitarian and social related topics.
- Contribute to the development of topics related to research, knowledge and creativity.
- Student Support Fund: this program enables Palestinian students to attend universities and colleges to complete their education.
- Takaful Family: the program seeks to provide financial support to needy Palestinian families in general, and in Lebanon in particular.