CECP Summit 2015
New York City
May 19-20, 2015
The annual CECP Summit is the premier forum for leaders at the intersection of business strategy and societal impact. Attended by 250 decision makers in corporate citizenship and philanthropy, the CECP Summit provides exposure to leading trends and thought leadership, unparalleled peer networking, best practice sharing, and candid discussion.
Under this year’s theme, Engage, the 2015 CECP Summit will feature leading voices from across sectors, including Fortune 500 CEOs as well as winners of CECP’s Excellence Awards, and a first look at 2014 corporate giving trends from Giving in Numbers.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Diane Brady, Interviewer, Author, Former Senior Editor and Content Chief, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Patrick Burke, President and CEO, HSBC North America Holdings Inc.
- Derrick Feldmann, President, Achieve
- Wendy Kopp, CEO and Co-Founder, Teach for All
Gen. (Ret) Stan McChrystal, Chair, Franklin Project
- Carolyn Miles, President & CEO, Save the Children
- Anne Mulcahy, Former Chairman and CEO, Xerox Corporation
- Vivian Pickard, President, GM Foundation and Director, Corporate Relations, General Motors
- Tae Yoo, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cisco Systems