Inspired leaders are purpose-led and values-driven, making extraordinary impact in their work, their families, their communities, and society. If you want to explore the ways in which to evolve into an inspired leader, then you’ll want to join us for this capacity building module!
Arab Foundations Forum is pleased to invite you to participate in The Inspired Leader (Lead Self)™. The module is a two-day program intended to transform leadership through the lenses of values and purpose.
Facilitated by Karim Ragab, the module is based on the latest leadership research – an integration of Barrett 7 levels of Consciousness, Kegan’s Adult Stages of Development, The Leadership Circle and Presencing Institute’s Theory U.
This journey enables leaders to:
- Become highly self-aware – learn how to shift their reactive triggers
- Understand what it means when we live our values fully – tapping into the wisdom that sits within our values
- Connect with and align with our purpose, which motivates us to make a difference in our work and life
- Improve our levels of trust, influence, collaboration, and the ability to have courageous conversations
- Solve our business challenges through a higher level of consciousness
Ultimately, the course is designed to highlight the fact that change starts with persons and only then affects organizations: “Organizations do not transform … people do … and it starts with us as leaders”
The course will be conducted over two days, including an intimate dinner conversation.
“The Inspired Leader: (Lead Self)”
Marriott Hotel – Zamalek – Cairo, Egypt
November 14 & 15, 2017
$100.00 USD (for AFF Members)
$200.00 USD (for non-Members)
**PLEASE NOTE: This module comprises highly interactive sessions and, therefore, space is limited to accommodate 25 participants ONLY. We will close registration once it is full, so book now to reserve your spot.
To join and for more information, please RSVP to email@example.com