CEO: HE. DR. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh
Type: Community foundation
Focus Region: Arab Region
Sectors: sustainable development, social and economic development, enhancing capabilities of individuals, groups, institutions and societies worldwide
Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Foundation was established as a non-profit organization for promoting sustainable development emphasizing social and economic development initiatives with the aim of enhancing capabilities of individuals, groups, institutions and societies worldwide. A Board of Trustees and a Board of Directors run the Foundation.
Contribute to social and economic development, build capacities locally, and serve globally.
Enhance the sustainable development process regionally and internationally.
- Improve the social, economic and cultural environment whilst empowering individuals, groups, institutions and societies in order to face global challenges.
- Maintain a high level of successful capacity-building initiatives in the fields of education and scientific research, youth empowerment, wealth creation through information and communication technologies, create job opportunities, promote sustainable development of the society and the economy, and support community service initiatives.
- Build capabilities through training as well as intellectual and research forums.
- Contribute to fulfilling the society's needs such as employment.
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Society (TAG-KS)
- Electronic Arabic Encyclopedia – TAGEPEDIA
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Computer Refurbishment Center (TAGCRC)
- Arab Governance Center
- Arab Center for Dispute Resolution (ACDR)
- ICTIDAR- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh for SME’s
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Cloud (TAG-Cloud)
- Souq Al Quds E-Market
- Association for the Protection of Well-Known Trademarks Owners
- Abu-Ghazaleh Initiative for the Establishment of Arab Alliance for Service Industry
- Establishing an Arab Association for the Protection of Geographical Indications
- The Establishment of Arab Websites’ Experts to qualify and build the new generation’s capabilities.
- Founding Afro-Asian network for the knowledge economy initiative
- Abu-Ghazaleh initiative for youth “youth and knowledge summit and creativity award”
- Electronic Project Center Initiative (eNabler)
- Moot Court Competition/ Virtual Court
- Trademark Symbols Competition to measure knowledge of trademarks and symbols
- Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Award
- Launch of «Adel Al-Saadi Award of Excellence»
- Partnering in Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Award for Young Entrepreneurs
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Award for Social Responsibility