President: Amin Nehme
Type: National non-profit organization
“LDN - The Lebanese Development Network” is a national non-profit organization dedicated to assist individuals, communities and institutions build their capacities by conveying knowledge and improving practical performance to enable them manage the changing social requirements, catch opportunities and meet the development challenges.
To help individuals, groups and organizations develop their capacities by raising awareness and enhancing technical skills so they can improve their potentials, advance their progress, and ensure their growth.
To be recognized as a pioneer organization in the creation of a productive social environment.
- To contribute in the implementation of viable projects on the social, economic, educational, cultural and health levels.
- To promote the culture of democracy, human rights, dialogue and citizenship, and help constituencies display a high degree of leadership.
- To increase personal ability through purposeful reflection, planning and action
- To improve organizational proficiency in growing stronger achieving their purpose and mission.
- To help constituents efficiently interact and positively influence their societies.
- To foster better environment for sustainable growth.
- To identify social needs, design solutions, and promote higher livelihood standards.
- To carry out proficient guidance to develop suitable programs and creates job opportunities.
- Organize conferences, workshops, comprehensive seminars and orientation sessions to advance the necessary competencies.
- Conduct awareness campaigns, researches, and studies to address relative issues and impact public policy making.
- Provide assistance to target people, areas and grassroots organizations through the appropriate resources, program design and technical support.