CEO: Deema Bibi
Type: Multi- Purpose Fundraising Foundation
Focus Region: Jordan
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Education, Human/ Social Services, Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Career guidance, Life skills, Business skills
INJAZ was established in 1999 as a project under the USAID-funded organization, Save the Children. In 2001, it was re-launched as an independent, non-profit, Jordanian organization under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah with the mission of inspiring and preparing youth to become productive members of their society and accelerate the development of the national economy.
To inspire and prepare youth to become productive members of the society and to accelerate the development of the national economy.
Injaz aspires to be a recognizable force in the development of Jordan’s youth aiming to prepare generations that are capable of demonstrating the highest levels of success so that one day they may in turn invest in the nation.
- Competent Youth
- Active Youth
- Entrepreneurial Youth
- Entrenched Volunteerism
- Engaged Private Sector
- National Impact
- Institutional Sustainability
- Financial Literacy Programs: INJAZ offers several courses aiming to increase students’ financial literacy and introduce them to basic financial management elements.
- Work Readiness and Life Skills Programs: INJAZ offers several courses aiming to prepare students for the job market and empower them with various life skills.
- Business Entrepreneurship Programs: Through the implementation of certain programs, INJAZ seeks to plant the seeds of entrepreneurship and promote it among the youth to encourage self-employment and the creation of more jobs for the youth, by the youth.
- Social Leadership Programs: INJAZ aims to promote a sense of social responsibility encouraging students to embark on constructive initiatives through its programs focusing on building leadership skills and increasing their sense of responsibility, belonging, and good citizenship.
- Career Guidance Programs: INJAZ offers several programs aiming to raise awareness on the different career options available to prepare the youth for the job market and motivate them to choose the future career that best suits their interests and capacities.
- Inspirational Programs: INJAZ offers several programs aiming to inspire the youth motivating them to aim high through exposing them to successful role models in society and involving them in activities which instill a can-do attitude among the students.
- School Adoption Program: The School Adoption Program (SAP) is a national program launched under the Patronage of HM Queen Rania Al-Abdullah in May 2006, initiated and implemented by INJAZ and its two strategic partners; the Ministry of Education (MoE) and the Private Sector. The SAP overall goal is to develop the Jordanian educational sector, and help create a new ‘culture’ of corporate social responsibility in which the private sector plays a major and direct role in the development of the education system.