Executive Director: Rana Diab
Type: Independent and Family Foundation
Focus Region: Jordan (Palestinian Society)
Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation (HQSF) is a not-for-profit foundation that believes in the power of education and philanthropy to revitalize Palestine. Through societal analysis, scholarships and partnerships with like-minded organizations, it aims to develop and advance the Palestinian society.
To provide underprivileged students with extraordinary talent and intellectual abilities, the sufficient funding and resources to complete their higher education. By opening the door to educational opportunity, these students will return to Palestine to give back, contribute to, and lead the development and strengthening of the Palestinian society.
Committed to the vital power of education as a catalyst for social and economic change, Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation (HQSF) strives to provide access for higher education through partnerships, scholarships, and monetary endowments to underprivileged Palestinian youth, Palestinian’s most important resource and key to a prosperous future.
- Grant Palestinian students with exceptional academic abilities to pursue higher education.
- Raise educational standards so that students in Palestine can uncompromisingly compete in today’s knowledge economy.
- Support the higher educational institutions that support Palestinian students to excel.
- Meet the complex challenge of assessing the growth of diverse sectors within the Palestinian economy, so job needs are met and students can carve out careers when finishing their educational requirements.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to focus on expanding and enhancing educational opportunities for Palestinian youth.
- Become an essential resource in both Palestine and the region as a progressive model for not-for-profit organizations.
- Provide resources and monetary assistance to raise capital and secure funding for scholarships through donors and other philanthropic contributions.
- Graduate Program
- Undergraduate at Palestinian Universities Program
- Undergraduate at American University of Beirut Program
- Qattan- Qaddumi Teacher’s Graduate Program